- Your role is to provide the right level of support to give peace of mind to the family of the cared for.
- Undertaking a range of adult care work and assistance to clients in the home
- It can include assisting with going to the toilet, bathing, and getting up in the morning
- Most of the calls are at least 1 hour long
- Flexible working across the week
- Can involve trips around the local community
- Travelling short distances between clients' homes
- Mostly lone-working or with other colleagues
- With support from the office team
- To have a caring nature
- Have regular clients each week
- To undertake the tasks specified in the care plan which may include personal and social care tasks
- To work as part of a team supporting colleagues and providing a flexible service
- Medication Assistance
- Shopping trips/ outings if required
DBS and 2 references are required. Full training, uniform and induction will be provided.
98% of staff are proud to work for Carers Choices. This is a career with a difference.
Please complete the form below and successful applicants will be contacted directly by a relevant manager.
Previous applicants need not apply.