- Your role is to take the place of the Carer and give them the confidence to have a break.
- Duties will include talking to the client, making drinks, and making a light lunch. If there is some tidying or cleaning to do, or the washing needs to be loaded into the dishwasher these are the sorts of jobs that all help.
- It can include assisting with going to the toilet, bathing, and getting up in the morning.
- We do not do 15-minute visits, we do the time that the client needs often at least 1-hour calls.
- And there is flexibility on working hours Monday to Friday.
This is a caring role where you can really make a difference to both clients and the people that care for them.
- To have a caring nature
- Have regular clients each week
- To undertake the tasks specified in the care plan which may include personal and social care tasks
- To work as part of a team supporting colleagues and providing a flexible service
- Medication Assistance
- Shopping trips/ outings if required
DBS and 2 references are required as well. Full training will be provided.
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch. In the first instance, we will contact you by telephone or email.