We are looking for workers to complement our existing staff in our day centre for adults with disabilities and our centre for adults with dementia. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm. Staff must also be willing to travel to other centres located in South Essex.
- To encourage clients to engage with stimulating activities including arts and crafts, sports, gardening, cooking etc.
- To support clients to lead healthy lives including encouraging them to eat and drink.
- Contribute to planning future activities.
- Drive company vehicles to provide a door to door service to clients and on days out in the community.
- To provide personal care to clients with and without a hoist.
- To administer and prompt medication to clients.
- To complete food hygiene training and work in our kitchen as and when required.
DBS and 2 references required. Full training will be provided.
Health and Social Care Level 2 is desirable but not essential.
All applicants must be fully vaccinated and be willing to wear a mask at all times.
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch. In the first instance, we will contact you by telephone or email.