We are looking for workers to complement our existing staff in our day centre for adults with disabilities 3-4 days a week. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3.30pm.
- To encourage clients to engage with stimulating activities including arts and crafts, sports, gardening, cooking etc.
- To support clients to lead healthy lives including encouraging them to eat and drink.
- Contribute to planning future activities.
- Drive company vehicles to provide a door to door service to clients and on days out in the community.
- To provide personal care to clients with and without a hoist.
- To administer and prompt medication to clients.
- To complete food hygiene training and work in our kitchen as and when required.
DBS and 2 references required. Full training will be provided.
Health and Social Care Level 2 is desirable but not essential.
Please complete the form below and successful applicants will be contacted directly by a relevant manager.
Previous applicants need not apply.